Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog


Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Son

My son came into this world smiling, no kidding! This little boy looked at me and produced the biggest smile I have ever seen. The nurse said it was just from gas, but I have to tell you, I have never smiled when I had gas.
He has never stopped smiling, he has the best since of humor one could ever ask for. He is a "do gooder" , always wanting to please and do the right thing. His heart is made of pure gold, and always tries to see the good in everyone. 
He never ceases to amaze me with his since of humor and his quirky little ways. I know he will grow into a fine gentleman someday.

2 comments:

  1. What do those nurses know anyway .....He is a lovely young man .....My son came into this broken world smiling and 29 years later he is still that way .....Have a great day ....Your picture on your horse is beautiful (Your son must take after you )

    ReplyDelete