Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog


Monday, March 14, 2011

I am not one who talks a lot about my better half, mainly I guess because I figure know one really cares.
I think I will take this time to brag a bit on the man in my life.
I met him almost 30 years ago, I never thought in a million years I would have married him.
Of course we never know what life has in store for us, that is the excitement of living, I guess.
We fell in love and married 13 years ago, he was my salvation.
My husband loves me for who I am, which is saying a lot!
He is quite, hates my off road "sunday drives", horses, and hiking.
I am loud, talkative and would rather take the road no one travels
We are complete opposites and it seems to work.
Two years ago I became very ill, a routine "less evasive operation" turned into a total nightmare for me.
Honestly, I didn't think I would pull through, I found myself at the gates of pure hell.
But my husband, whom I have referred to as my knight in wrangler jeans pulled me through.
His undivided devotion, his sleepless nights, his loving touch and his quite prayers brought me back to my health once again.
He might not be wealthy, drive a Porsche, buy me diamonds and furs, but to me he is the richest man alive.

2 comments:

  1. A very loving husband ....How are you doing and feeling since your ordeal ....Prayerfully your health is back to healthy ....Enjoy your day .

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer... I have my health back! thanks.

    ReplyDelete