Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AWWWW spring time

The weather man said the temperatures were going to be in the 70's tomorrow! Oh wow! I truly can't wait to be able to walk out of the house without freezing too death!
Kentucky weather is so unpredictable. Raining one hour, snowing the next and maybe a tornado thrown in there some where. Our weather gets weirder by the years, or is it that I am just older and tend to watch it more.
When you are a little kid the weather means nothing. If it snows, GREAT. If it rains, GREAT. If it is 100 degrees out, GREAT. Kids don't care what kind of weather we have, they always seem to find something to do with it.
Snow means no school and snow ball fights. Rain simply means flooded ditches and creeks, great for making a mess! When the temperatures soars to 100 degrees and sweat is running down your legs, well... to a kid, that just means they have to lick those Popsicles a bit faster.
Maybe I need to start thinking like a kid again. Maybe I should not care what the weather is doing outside and just be glad I am a live to witness its ever changing status.
Being middle age puts life in a whole different perspective, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. To be a kid again....I'm still a kid at heart. My mind screams kid, but my old body shouts, ouch!

    ReplyDelete